We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven myotherapist. In this role, you will provide high-quality myotherapy services and modalities within our state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary allied healthcare clinics. In this rewarding role, you will gain valuable, career-advancing experience through working with a diverse range of clients and client needs spanning chronic pain, athlete injury prevention and rehabilitation and sports performance, family wellness and paediatrics and women’s health.
A great opportunity for a myotherapist looking for a dynamic role with career advancement pathways.
About Soaring Health
A diverse client base across the lifespan to expand your professional skills and knowledge.
A supportive, collaborative, inspiring team culture with formal mentoring programs, professional development pathways and team activities.
Dynamic, modern, state-of-the-art clinics and clinic facilities with cutting-edge resources and technology.
A strong emphasis on employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
What it’s like to work at Soaring Health
When you work at Soaring Health, every day is different. A diverse client base across our Sports, Wellness and Community divisions ensures that your professional skills and knowledge will be constantly expanded. What doesn’t change is the supportive and inspiring team culture, where practitioners work together and learn from one another to achieve the best client outcomes. Oh, and while our work environment is dynamic, fast-paced and run to the highest professional standards, we also have a lot of fun while celebrating each other’s successes and sharing in the satisfaction of enriching lives. As you’d expect, we also promote employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
This position encompasses myotherapy services in our state-of-the-art facilities:
- Position: Full-time or part-time (flexible hours)
- Pay: Based on experience
- Location: Thomastown, Craigieburn, Templestowe Lower
- Starting date: Immediate start available
About the opportunity
- Ongoing role in a progressive, supportive environment
- Flexible working hours (clinic is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-6pm weekends)
- Diverse client base and therapeutic scope
- Great opportunity for career development
- Vibrant multimodal team environment
Why join us
- Attractive remuneration: Above award salary package with regular performance appraisal
- Great team culture: Enjoy working within a friendly team with regular social and celebratory events
- Work/life balance: Flexible working hours with a complimentary gym membership
- Company allowances: Mobile phone provided and use of the company car
- Work close to home: Clinics located in central Thomastown, Craigieburn and Templestowe Lower with public transport nearby and parking on site
- Career progression: Clear career development pathways
- Modern therapy resources: Access to the best and latest resources and facilities for exceptional service provision
As a myotherapist, you will participate as a member of the Soaring Health team providing myotherapy services and modalities within a clinical setting. Objectives within this role include:
- Provide high-quality service to every client
- Possess strong clinical skills with the ability to follow through
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and bedside manner
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, as well as harmoniously within a team environment
- Consistently uphold and adhere to company policies, procedures and values
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and competency requirements
- Experience in independently providing myotherapy consultations
- Strong communication, etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to set treatment schedules and adhere to them
- Ability to work with acute and chronic conditions
- Ability to work in with a diverse range of clients (sports, families, etc.)
- Goal-oriented with a huge drive to succeed
- Team player
Experience working with chronic pain clients and athletes
Special interest in women’s health, chronic pain, paediatrics or Pilates
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here: