SENIOR SPEECH & LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST POSITION
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven senior speech therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will supervise and mentor a small team of Speech pathologists. You will also have the choice of working on and off site to manage your own case load. You will also You will possess strong clinical and leadership skills with the ability to follow through as well as the ability to co-manage clients with different health professionals in a team environment.
A great opportunity for anyone looking into moving into a senior speech pathology position or someone who already has supervising experience.
About Soaring Health
A diverse client base across the lifespan to expand your professional skills and knowledge.
SupportA supportive, collaborative, inspiring team culture with formal mentoring programs, professional development pathways and team activities.
Dynamic, modern, state-of-the-art clinics and clinic facilities with cutting-edge research partnerships.
BalanceA strong emphasis on employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
• Supervision, training & mentoring OT graduates
• Individual consultations for mixed NDIS case load
About Soaring Health
At Soaring Health, we believe in enriching lives – from regaining function after injury, relieving chronic pain, recovering from an accident and overcoming the limitations of disability. With three specialist divisions, our whole-person focused physiotherapists, chiropractors, dietitians, psychologists, and occupational therapists are highly trained to tailor treatment plans that meet our clients needs. With multiple awards for our work with people with children’s disabilities & development, we have more
recently earned a reputation for our dedicated community and family focus. NDIS-registered, we also have a multidisciplinary child and adolescent health division.
|Full time salary: |
(based on experience in a similar role)
|$72-$127K||7th of June 2021|
About the opportunity
• Our centres are based in Thomastown and Craigieburn, Vic.
• Full-time role in a supportive, vibrant, multimodal environment
• Flexible working hours (clinic is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-6pm weekends). Total 38 hours per week
• High job security and career progression with ongoing training, mentoring and development in
- Position: Full-time
- Pay: $85,000-$127,000
- Location: Thomastown, Craigieburn and remote (flexible arrangement)
- Manage a team of graduate Speech Pathologists in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Case load: Mixed NDIS case load
- Individual one-to-one consultations, group therapy, floor play therapy, outdoor activities
Skills and competency requirements
- MUST reside in and hold full working rights in Australia
- Qualification in Speech Pathology and registered with SPA
- Experience working autonomously to provide Speech Pathology consultations
- Current driver’s license
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent bedside manner
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to adhere to treatment schedules and meet deadlines
- Experience working with NDIS participants and their families
- Experience leading small teams
- Special interest in working with paediatric clients, including those with developmental delay and autism, is highly favourable but not essential
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here: