We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven senior speech therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will supervise and mentor a small team of Occupational Therapist. You will also have the choice of working on and off site to manage your own case load. You will also You will possess strong clinical and leadership skills with the ability to follow through as well as the ability to co-manage clients with different health professionals in a team environment.
A great opportunity for anyone looking into moving into a Senior Occupational Therapist position or someone who already has supervising experience.
This position encompasses physiotherapy services in our state of the art facilities:
- In-room treatment consultations
- Gym consultations
- Home visitations
- Group & Individual Consultations
About Soaring Health
A diverse client base across the lifespan to expand your professional skills and knowledge.
SupportA supportive, collaborative, inspiring team culture with formal mentoring programs, professional development pathways and team activities.
Dynamic, modern, state-of-the-art clinics and clinic facilities with cutting-edge research partnerships.
BalanceA strong emphasis on employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
‘At Soaring Health, we believe in enriching lives – from enhancing athletic performance to regaining function after injury, relieving
chronic pain, recovering from an accident and overcoming the limitations of disability. With three specialist divisions including
sports, community and wellness, our whole-person focused physiotherapists, chiropractors, dietitian, psychologists, occupational
therapists and Speech Pathologists are highly trained to tailor treatment plans that meet clients personal needs. With multiple
awards for our work with elite athletes, we have more recently earned a reputation for our dedicated community and family focus.
NDIS-registered, we also have a multidisciplinary child and adolescent health division.’
|Full time salary: |
(based on previous experience in a similar role)
About the opportunity
- The Physiotherapy centre is based in Thomastown & Craigieburn, Vic.
- Salary package between $65-$100,000 per annum | This is negotiable based on experience.
- Flexible hours (Clinic is open 8am-8pm weekdays + 8am-6pm weekends)
• Achieve all agreed key performance indicators (KPI)
• Provide a high quality of service to clients
• Possess strong clinical skills with ability to follow-through
• Excellent bedside manners
• Ability to work independently, as well as harmoniously within a team environment
• Understand the importance of adhering to Company Policies & Procedures
• Other duties as required
Skills and competency requirements
1. Essential skills and competencies
- Experience in Independently providing physiotherapy consultations
- Strong face to face Etiquette & people skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to set treatment schedules and adhere to them
- Strong diagnostic skills
- High level of Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Goal orientated with a huge drive to succeed
- Team player
2. Desirable but not essential
- Graduate who has completed a mentoring program
- Experience in working with NDIS, TAC, WorkCover & Chronic pain clients
- Special interest in Women’s Health, Chronic pain, paediatrics or Pilates
To apply or learn more information, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here: