Speech & Language Pathologist Position
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven speech pathologist to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will have the choice of working on and off site to manage your own caseload. You will possess strong clinical skills with the ability to follow through as well as the ability to co-manage clients with different health professionals in a dynamic team environment.
A great opportunity for anyone looking to move into a progressive career with lots of emphasis on growth and development. New graduates welcome to apply!
About Soaring Health
A diverse client base across the lifespan to expand your professional skills and knowledge.
A supportive, collaborative, inspiring team culture with formal mentoring programs, professional development pathways and team activities.
Dynamic, modern, state-of-the-art clinics and clinic facilities with cutting-edge resources and technology.
A strong emphasis on employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
This dynamic position will leverage and expand your clinical knowledge through provision of speech pathology services with diverse clients, while receiving the support of our graduate career development program and senior supervisors, in our state-of-the-art clinic facilities.
What it’s like to work at Soaring Health
Full time salary: (based on experience in a similar role)
21st of June 2021
About the opportunity
- Our clinics are located in Thomastown, Craigieburn and Doncaster
- Full-time role in a supportive, vibrant, multimodal environment
- Flexible working hours (clinic is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-6pm Saturdays). Total 38 hours per week
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development with our award-winning Young Graduate Program
- Manage and provide high-quality service to a small, diverse caseload of complex clients, parents and carers, demonstrating exemplary clinical skills
- Co-manage clients through clinical collaboration with other practitioners (e.g. physio, OT, psychologist, dietitian), demonstrating a capacity to work independently and in a team
- Participate in professional development and supervision and mentoring to constantly progress your knowledge and clinical skills (graduates will have access to our Young Graduate Program)
- Contribute to team culture and success with your proactive, can-do approach and high-level initiative
- Uphold company policies, procedures and values
Skills and competency requirements
- Enthusiastic about working with NDIS participants, able to work with diverse clients
- Committed to independently providing speech therapy consultations
- Experience in a range of speech therapy assessments
- Strong etiquette, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to set and follow treatment schedules and manage deadlines
- Goal-oriented, ambitious and eager to excel
New graduates are welcome to apply and participate in our unique Young Graduate Program.