Occupational Therapist Position
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven occupational therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will supervise and mentor a small team of occupational therapists. You will also have the choice of working on and off site to manage your own case load. You will possess strong clinical and leadership skills with the ability to follow through as well as the ability to co-manage clients with different health professionals in a team environment.
A great opportunity for anyone looking into moving into a progressive career with lots of emphasis on growth and development. New graduates welcome to apply!
About Soaring Health
A diverse client base across the lifespan to expand your professional skills and knowledge.
SupportA supportive, collaborative, inspiring team culture with formal mentoring programs, professional development pathways and team activities.
Dynamic, modern, state-of-the-art clinics and clinic facilities with cutting-edge research partnerships.
BalanceA strong emphasis on employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
Want to love your job?
When you work at Soaring Health, every day is different. A diverse client base across our Sports, Wellness and Community divisions ensures that your professional skills and knowledge will be constantly expanded. What doesn’t change is the supportive and inspiring team culture, where practitioners work together and learn from one another to achieve the best client outcomes. Oh, and while our work environment is dynamic, fast-paced and run to the highest professional standards, we also have a lot of fun while celebrating each other’s successes and sharing in the satisfaction of enriching lives. As you’d expect, we also promote employee work-life balance and wellbeing (we practise what we preach).
This position encompasses OT services in our state-of-the-art facilities:
- Position: Full-time
- Pay: $72,000-$85,000 (negotiable)
- Location: Thomastown, Craigieburn or remote (flexible arrangement)
- Case load: Select the case load you prefer
- Individual one-to-one consultations
- Training and therapy for NDIS participants
- Strong team culture
- Flexible working hours
• Flexible hours: Select any 38 hours you want to work
• Flexible work style: Select between clinical, community and remote work each week
• Flexible case load: Select which clients and conditions you prefer
• Flexible support: Attend supervision as frequently as you need
About the opportunity
- Our centres are based in Thomastown and Craigieburn, Vic.
- Full-time role in a supportive environment
- Flexible working hours (clinic is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-6pm weekends). Total 38 hours per week
- Strong ongoing training, mentoring and career development (multi-disciplinary), PD and supervision available for OT graduates
- Vibrant multimodal team environment
- High job security and career progression
Why join us
- Attractive remuneration: Above award salary package with regular performance appraisal
- Flexible case load: Select your favourite types of clients or a mixed case load (e.g. peads, adults, disability, community, assistive technology, home mods)
- Flexible work style: Select from clinical, community, in-home, telehealth or mixed consult types
- Great team culture: Enjoy working within a friendly team with regular social and celebratory events
- Professional development: Access to Soaring Health’s exclusive ‘Young Grad Program’ – 80 hours of CPD provided per year plus generous PD allowance
- Work/life balance: Flexible working hours with a complimentary gym membership
- Company allowances: Mobile phone provided and use of the company car
- Work close to home: Clinics located in central Thomastown and Craigieburn with public transport nearby and parking on site
- Career progression: Potential for leadership position
- Modern therapy resources: Latest resources including advanced technology (including VR headset therapy)
- Provide high-quality service to clients, parents and coordinators
- Possess strong clinical skills with ability to follow through
- Excellent bedside manner
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously within a collaborative team environment
- Understand the importance of adhering to company policies, procedures and values
- Ability to work with a diverse group of clients
- Ability to co-manage clients with different internal health professionals (OT, physio, psychologist, speech pathologist, dietitian)
Skills and competency requirements
Skills and competency requirements Essential skills and competencies
- MUST reside in and hold full working rights in Australia
- Qualification in occupational therapy and registered with AHPRA
- Experience working autonomously to provide OT consultations
- Current driver’s licence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent bedside manner
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to adhere to treatment schedules and meet deadlines
Desirable but not essential
- Special interest in working with paediatric clients, including those with developmental delay and autism, is highly favourable but not essential
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here: