Find Out If You Need Orthotics Today
$35 For a comprehensive Laser Foot Scan Prefiously Worth Hundreds Of Dollars
- No surprise fees (Just $35)
- Will save you hundreds in purchasing unnecessary orthotics
- Can accurately recommend the correct orthotics saving you having to re-order regularly
- Can deliver orthotics Australia wide (Scan must be done in Melbourne Clinic)
- Can be done for kids above 5 years old
- 99.9% laser accuracy foot scan
- 5 page foot report to take home
- Express order of foot orthotics (if required)
- All results discussed by a registered health care provider
- Complete 3 arch assessment
- 100% money back guarantee*
- No obligation to purchase orthotics through us
What information does the Foot-scan give you?
1. Your Foot Index Score
The Foot index reveals the severity of pronation/stability in your feet, ranging from Optimal to Severe. An index of 102, for example, is Moderate pronation/instability. Untreated imbalances of any level may lead to chronic problems throughout your body.
2. Your Foot Pressure Heat Map
The red areas on the V7+ scan show where your feet are applying pressure. Loss of arch height – which shows more red in the middle of the foot, such as the image shown – can cause flattening and rolling of the feet.
The scan also shows the percentage of imbalance for each foot. The higher number indicates greater instability on that side of the body
3. Your Body Alignment
The body assessment image shows how imbalances in the feet can lead to knee rotation, pelvic tilt and shoulder drop. These imbalances in the body can be caused by pronation and supination of the foot.
These instabilities can lead to conditions such as plantar fasciitis, knee pain, hip pain, back pain, and neck pain. A properly aligned body will have symmetrical feet, level knees, pelvis and shoulders.
Wearing Functional Orthotics may help alleviate imbalances and conditions caused by those imbalances.
“The footlevelers foot scanner accurately measures the 3 arches in each foot. Only laser technology can do this with such precision. If you’re not scanning your feet before deciding to get orthotics, you’re just guessing”
— Dr Marco Makari (Sports Chiropractic Australia Committee member & Soaring Health’s founding director)