- The Standard walking boot offers a moderate level of support and Aircast’s quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. The main indications for the Standard are:
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative immobilization
- The Standard has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection.
- Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli.
- SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.