Returns and refunds policy
We hope you’ll be satisfied with your purchase, however, we understand that there may be occasions on which a product isn’t suitable due to size or other issues. You can shop with confidence that our returns policy will accommodate your needs and enable you to easily return or exchange an item in line with the following terms and conditions.
What to do if there’s a problem with your order
- Products such as walking sticks and cam walkers can be exchanged for another size within 30 days of original invoice in the case that the product(s) is in original condition and in original, undamaged, intact packaging (products must be deemed resaleable to be accepted for exchange, refund or credit).
- In the case of change of mind, non-PPE products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of original invoice in the case that the product(s) is in original condition and in original, undamaged, intact packaging (products must be deemed resaleable to be accepted for exchange, refund or credit).
- Personalised items or specially ordered non-stock items are non-returnable.
- Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are unable to accept returns for orders of PPE products including masks, gloves, eye protection and face shields.
- Any products returned must have prior written approval in the form of a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) obtained from us upon lodgment of your return request, prior to returning an item.
- Change of mind or incorrectly sized products are to be returned to Soaring Health at the customer’s expense including freight and any applicable restocking fees.
- In the unlikely event that a product is damaged, faulty or defective upon delivery or an incorrect item is supplied, the item may be returned to Soaring Health at no cost to you with prior written approval.
- Soaring Health will not accept claims for loss or damage to products where delivery has been requested to unattended sites.
- Any exchange, refund or credit for returned products will be authorised and processed after assessment to confirm that products are in their original condition and in original, undamaged, intact packaging (products must be deemed resaleable to be accepted for exchange, refund or credit).
- To lodge a return, please contact Soaring Health’s client team on 9013 5987 to request a written return merchandise authorisation (RMA). No exchange, refund or credit will be provided for products returned without prior approval and an RMA.
2022 EOFY Sales Terms and Conditions
EOFY Sale Offer valid between 13 June 2022 until 31 July 2022 11:59 PM AEST.
Sale Offer applies to the exercise, braces, supports, back care treatment, therapy, mobility, and rehabilitation items.
Sale Offer provides a discount ranging from 1% to 15% off the original list price on Soaring Health Online Store. Shipping costs and related charges may apply and are additional.
Offer is limited to purchases on Soaring Health Online Store and available in Australia only.
The Offer will either be applied to your order automatically or require you enter a promotion code that you receive in an email from Soaring Health Online Store during checkout.
This Sale is based on RRP only and cannot be combined with other codes, offers or promotions.
Offer is void where prohibited.
Offer is only available while stocks last
Soaring Health Online Store cannot accept change of mind returns on items which purchased during the 2022 EOFY promotional period.
If any products purchased during the 2022 EOFY promotional period are returned for refund (other than for warranty reasons), the refund amount will apply only to the final purchase price will remain subject to the terms and conditions of the retailer’s return policies. Shipping cost may be deducted on total refund amount.
Due to Covid-19, shipping period may take longer than the normal, please contact us before you cancel the order
- Please contact us first before returning any items.