Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure,’ wrote Marianne Williamson. Before the new week, ask yourself these questions and give yourself permission to visibly be all that you can be. In doing so, you will not only liberate yourself, but you’ll liberate others and give them permission to realise their power.
THAT is profound.
1. Why shouldn’t I be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? ….
2. Am I playing small and, if so, how does it serve the world?
3. Am I shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around me?
4. Am I actually prohibiting myself from letting my light shine?
5. How can I give myself and others permission to be truly powerful?
Wishing everyone in the SH community a safe, healthy, powerful new week.😊#keepsoaring