1. Personal information:
Soaring Health Pty Ltd is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Soaring Health Pty Ltd will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Soaring Health Pty Ltd will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Soaring Health Pty Ltd uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Company.
- To render services related to Soaring Health Pty Ltd business such as warranty or after-sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Soaring Health Pty Ltd’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may be shared with a service provider or a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by the Company:
Soaring Health Pty Ltd may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them, in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individuals’ right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Soaring Health Pty Ltd’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Soaring Health Pty Ltd on the customer enquiry number (03) 9013-5987.
7. Soaring Health Pty Ltd and links to other web sites:
Soaring Health Pty Ltd provides links to websites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Soaring Health Pty Ltd, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries: