From preparing the body for a hassle-free pregnancy and minimising the risk of post-partum complications to facilitating recovery during #breastfeeding and fast-tracking a new mum’s return to a ‘pre-baby body’ and regular exercise routine.
- Pregnancy-related pelvic girdle pain (PRPGP or Pelvic Instability)
- Pregnancy-related back or neck pain
- Birth related injuries
- Coccyx pain and injury Abdominal muscle separation (DRAM)
- Rib pain – Hip pain (Femoro-acetabular impingement, FAI)
- Carpal tunnel and wrist pain
- Return to sport and exercise after childbirth. #keepsoaring .